Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Given up on Easter Eggs.

Started by -Robbie- [1591831] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 96 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
42 / 100
Engagement score
45 / 100
-Robbie- [1591831]

I only found 2 Easter Eggs. I have my hardest to find more and I have had no luck.

How many have you found and have you given up on looking for more?
Philistine [475622]

It is like watching a pot of water over a flame.

You keep watching you are gonna find little and lose patience, you stop worrying about it, they will just start showing up. And since you only need to be in the top 90% or so to get your tokens, you don't need to find the most out of everyone, just enough to stay within sight of the leader.
-Jackson [1601454]

Iv got 6 or 7 ... Same as python, not really looking per se but they pop up and i'll click em. I'll glance around a page for one but not waste tons of time on it.
ExemptedNut [1985107]

The less you try the easier it is. I notice mine late at night or early morning and have found 10, plus refreshed on for sure 1, maybe 2
Leese [1972237]

I have 5, and I've missed a couple because I didn't see it until I'd already clicked off the page. I agree that the harder you look, the harder it is to find them. Don't focus so much on them and you'll be surprised.