I've heard that training one at a time is better than training in bulk (all energy at once) but I'm not sure if this is true, can anyone confirm this?
Gym Training
Started by LonelyHeart [1982565] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 23 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
I've heard that training one at a time is better than training in bulk (all energy at once) but I'm not sure if this is true, can anyone confirm this?
Apparently that used to be the case but there was an update where it doesn't matter anymore. I used to train one at a time. But now I just train in increments of 10s or 20s.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=19&t=15961663&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=16810909
Just read the thread so it doesn't matter whether I train one at a time or all at once since the stat gains will be same alright thanks