Over the past few weeks, I have noticed that it takes a long time for the server to process a request for a GTA crime. I have not tested other crimes. Many times this ends in the server timing out. This morning I have not been able to do a GTA at all because of the long delays in the crimes. Other links in the game process almost immediately.
Timeout on GTA
Started by highmage85 [874711] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 2
- Authority score
- 57 / 100
- Historical score
- 32 / 100
- Story score
- 31 / 100
- Engagement score
- 40 / 100
Over the past few weeks, I have noticed that it takes a long time for the server to process a request for a GTA crime. I have not tested other crimes. Many times this ends in the server timing out. This morning I have not been able to do a GTA at all because of the long delays in the crimes. Other links in the game process almost immediately.
Weird, I've been doing GTA crimes just fine last few days.. :s Are you sure it's not something from your end?
Which GTA in particular?
Steal a parked car.
It looks like they're having the same issue I am, just on different areas of the game, so I would say that it's a good bet they're related.
Please add more details to that thread in this case. I'll close this particular report