Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mugging

Started by Fencerfish [1989151] on in Questions & Answers.

9 replies · 154 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
10
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
44 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
52 / 100
Fencerfish [1989151]

(I love how it automatically has in the message post "excuse my ignorance. :P")

So when I get mugged by somebody, it never tells me who did it. Is that like because they one-shot me, or what? Does it always do that?

Thanks!

~Fencer
Marc [24377]

It's because someone would have stealth attacked you. It's their dex vs. your dex with a combination of job perks as well that determine if the attack is stealthed.
Fencerfish [1989151]

Okay, so basically I have to ump up my dexterity to make sure they can't stealth attack me?

It's getting kind of annoying... They're robbing me almost two or three times daily, and I've lost well over a million dollars at this point. I put most of my money in the stock market to "keep it safe."

Oh well, I guess I went this far without any major trouble. Welcome to Torn. :P
deeagraw [1757281]

Then you need to learn how to store your money. If you keep large money on hand, people will mug you. But if you store your money, then muggers will not get significant money and they will stop mugging you.
Marc [24377]

Yes, that's correct.

You could also "store" your money in bookies in Casino but you will need to edit your bet down to 0 before the bet closes just in case the team you choose to store your money on loses.