Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Explain Networth

Started by Streusal [1992127] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 126 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
48 / 100
Streusal [1992127]

Explain it to me like I'm 5.

I understand the point of it is to calculate your overall worth. But what is taken into account? Rented properties, or just owned properties? Items? Actual cash? Points (from donator status)?

Currently, I've got like 1.6m. I don't own any properties. Yet my networth is 5m. I don't even understand how. I've never even had more than 2m. I don't own very many items.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

Networth is the value of everything that you own. Including debt, properties, items, cash etc. Not including rented properties. If you're interested in knowing exactly where your networth lies, sign up to tornstats.com and enter your API key. The networth tab will break it down for you in a nice pie chart.
Streusal [1992127]

Ah, I see. Okay. Thanks for the site! I'll check it out. I am a bit frustrated with how hidden some of the things are calculated (such as level, etc). But I realize that's part of Torn's charm. I've only been playing for about two weeks now. So, my knowledge is a bit limited.
Proxima [1879587] Wiki Editor

No such thing! Go to settings (the little cog next to the lock button at the top right of your screen) > then the 'API Key' tab.
Streusal [1992127]

Found it!



Annnnd now I know why my networth is so high -- because I never sold or used the points that came with my subscription. Okay, that makes a lot of sense to me now. If points are calculated in your networth.. yeah. xD Thank you for the help. :)