Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Deadlock

Started by Draco [1648828] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 130 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
2
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
24 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
Draco [1648828]

In the award description, it just says, "Stalemate 100 times (Rare)". I was wondering whether defense stalemates count towards those? Or is it only the ones where you started the attack?
Fenrir [1961735]

Should be either or, if its a stalemate, its a stalemate, id assume that both attack / defend stalemates lead to it.
Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

It's both attacks and defends, my stats easily prove that since I don't have 100 attack stalemates but I do have 100 total stalemates & the honour bar [:tongue:]