Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Mission credits

Started by PatBenatar [420347] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 118 views · thread synced · 15 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
18
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
33 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
54 / 100

Most-liked replies

PatBenatar [420347]

While looking at the "true" top 100 players not just the level whores, there is a distinct pattern developing, each day they are losing on credits at a alarming rate, while lower levels are excelling. I am not complaining but I really don't feel that is fair they are being penalized for being top dogs. Look at the "true" top dogs in the game and see for yourself. I just want everyone to have a fair share of the mission credits.

ME
Missions completed:1
Duke contracts completed:161
Contracts completed:161
Mission credits earned:4,517






BB

Missions completed:1
Duke contracts completed:162
Contracts completed:162
Mission credits earned:2,548





Ares
Missions completed:1
Duke contracts completed:157
Contracts completed:157
Mission credits earned:2,661


DrGonzo
Missions completed:1
Duke contracts completed:155
Mission credits earned:4,517
Contracts completed:155
Mission credits earned:2,504


Hydr0
Missions completed:1
Duke contracts completed:144
Contracts completed:144
Mission credits earned:2,256



Z_junior

Missions completed:1
Duke contracts completed:159
Contracts completed:159
Mission credits earned:2,347



Marc [24377]

I'm not entirely sure that this is a bug really, more like just unfortunate luck.

I'll pass on to aurel to see what he thinks
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

Missions credits gain is based only on missions difficulty and on a bit of random. Someone may get medium contract, someone very hard - credits amount will be different. This is not a bug.
thestud [1654931]

I don't believe all those top players could be just collectively unlucky enough to get about just 40-45% of credits compared to other players.

As Aurel1 said - Missions credits gain is based only on missions difficulty.

Almost all my targets on the "very hard" missions had an average of 1.5 times the stats I got.
I think that is how the system matches targets & difficulty levels.

In the case of the high-statted players mentioned above, there would be very few or no targets to meet the criterion of "very hard" & as such those players get more "medium" or "hard" missions, resulting in lower credits.

Just my 2-bit theory.