I'm having issues with the way Torn is viewed on my browser. Everything is white. Its like I'm in the hospital at all times but I"m not. I've taken screen shots but for some reason it will not let me put my screen shots on here. My items page is messed up I can't view my items. The city page is messed up and i can't click on the map.
White screen...
Started by julie_angel [1173173] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 8
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I'm having issues with the way Torn is viewed on my browser. Everything is white. Its like I'm in the hospital at all times but I"m not. I've taken screen shots but for some reason it will not let me put my screen shots on here. My items page is messed up I can't view my items. The city page is messed up and i can't click on the map.
What browser are you using?
On a computer or phone/tablet?
What operating system are you using?
You can add screenshots to your profile images or a free image host such as http://postimage.org/
I'm using chrome on my laptop. With my page being messed up I have no option to add a screen shot. The option is not on the screen.
There is no "add screenshot" option... Just put the picture somewhere and post the link...
You have 6 profile pictures, so obviously you know how... Just put the screenshots there.
Those were posted prior like yearssss prior.... Since obviously I haven't had issues prior. I can't upload it to my profile images either... It won't let me upload anything.
HEres the best I could do,
http://postimg.org/image/3o98ron17/
http://postimg.org/image/ulihll1gb/
http://postimg.org/image/brslhr7a3/
Your pages aren't loading fully. Clear your cookies and cache on your browser, logout prior to it then log back in(after clearing cookies).
This should fix it.
That fixed it thank you very much.
Perfect, closing this