Has anyone even heard of it?
Anyone interested in the show "Archer"?
Started by Thunder_Blitz [1969518] on in TV & Movies.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Authority score
- 21 / 100
- Historical score
- 13 / 100
- Story score
- 28 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Has anyone even heard of it?
I have seen it listed on Netflix but never watched it
Shut your dick holster.
Show has some gold quotes.
Watched the first 7 episodes. Will finish the season but not any more after. I don't think it's that great personally..
I'm sorry for all of you... I personally find the show quite funny.
"Do you want ants, because this is how we get ants!"
Shut it, hybrid Pig-boy ;)
Moved... [:sick:]
Finished season one for closure. It's a really bad show. I don't get how people think it's funny. It's too unrelatable for me..
You're saying you don't carry an underwear gun and combat terrorists for a living?
As awesome as that would be no.
I really tried hard liking the show, but I just couldn't thus its journey has to end after one season.
I prefer shows like Always Sunny, The League, Community and Brooklyn Nine Nine.
Fair enough. We all have our own tastes.