Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Firemans Blanket

Started by Jobby [1640111] on in General Non-related.

16 replies · 103 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 17 / 17 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
17
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
6
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
20 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
PsycWard [1579270]

I was pretty confused myself, since the only reference I've ever heard was fire related as well but thank you interwebs for telling me.
fireman's blanket
Descriptive term, referring to laying a piece of toilet tissue on the water thus preventing splash back once a turd has been pinched out.

Generally my turds are long enough to touch the bottom before they are all the way out but if it does splash I just consider it a bonus and don't waste time washing my ass next time I shower.
MegaChintz [1770536]

Never heard it called that before... What an education.

My personal technique is to line paper strips in a cross formation, thereby ensuring maximum bowl protection.

This also acts to slow the decent and provide rudimentary self-wrapping of the aforementioned payload.