Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

TEETH

Started by Lisa96 [1734478] on in General Non-related.

12 replies · 125 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
13
Discussion span
→
People posting
11
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
17 / 100
Story score
40 / 100
Engagement score
53 / 100
Lisa96 [1734478]

would you rather have straight teeth but yellow

or a few teeth not straight but bright white teeth ð¼ð¼
Hades [1728299]

You can always get braces but if you don't look after your teeth, yellow will become black holes in time. White teeth for me. xD
Lisa96 [1734478]

Me too I've just ordered crest whitening strips ment to make your teeth bright white after 10 days saw good videos off reviews on it going too try it
ChillySpunc [1905415]

Well as using whitening strips is bad for your teeth I think I'll stick with the colour I get from brushing my teeth. Also I do not see what difference having straight teeth has? As long as your gums are not damaged a little crookedness should be fine.

I do not understand people's obsession with looking perfect, the way nature intends us to be is much more beautiful.

Also if we didn't eat all the crap we do our teeth would not be so damaged.

Say no to additives!