Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

RFID CHIP

Started by Imdonewithtorn [1512781] on in Technology.

6 replies · 28 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
3
Authority score
6 / 100
Historical score
8 / 100
Story score
25 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Hades [1728299]

I do believe that people will get chips in the future and that the holy religious radicals will try to say that the bible foretold it. Even though it didn't. xD
AwakeNoWokeFail [79965]

No. It's just another way to pinpoint your location besides using your phones GPS. RFID has been in use in some peoples' pets for like the last 10 years I believe. They've perfected the technique, now have to find a way for it to be implemented to humans on a wide scale basis.

There's a company in northern Europe that uses RFID tech in their employees. Norway or Switzerland I think.
_T_ [1009930]

Yes it IS the mark of the beast. This chip will also be used to eliminate different currencies, thus resulting in 1 world currency. This also coincides with Killary Obama & the rest of the leftist retards who wan't no borders, which will essentially lead to one world Government.

3 revelation signs. Scoff at it, Make fun, Matters not to me. My pain will be minimal compared to y'all's as I'l be on the rite side of the prophecy.

F.Y.I. I'm not a religious Holy Roller type. But somethings are just to blatant to not heed at the warning signs.