Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Re-submitting Ms Torn pic

Started by YuCKy [1611005] on in Bugs & Issues.

2 replies · 69 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
3
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
27 / 100
Story score
35 / 100
Engagement score
42 / 100
YuCKy [1611005]

I tried to withdrawl my first Miss Torn pic and submit a new one. I now have the grayed out box to submit a new picture that I cannot click on, and my original picture still up on the competition page. Is this a glitch?