Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

City Watch Issue

Started by Umbra_Krow [1909872] on in Questions & Answers.

7 replies · 117 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
5
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
34 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100
Umbra_Krow [1909872]

I downloaded and installed City Watch but each time I try to open it nothing happens checked sys tray and there is no icon. Not sure where to go from here.
Umbra_Krow [1909872]

I did need to update, but still it is not opening. Would the lack of certain windows updates hinder me from using this application?
Umbra_Krow [1909872]

Yes of course I bought from the market, almost a year ago, but lately have only been active enough to log in to keep my job and educations. I had redownloaded watch today just to be sure I had an updated version.
BadZena [1968552]

I've reinstalled City Watch twice now. It works for a while, and then just vanishes from my computer. I've not bothered reinstalling this time.