I currently have the Ignorance is Bliss buff for 30 days. I maxed out my happiness and got a minor drug addiction. Flew to Switz to go to rehab and used 1 rehab for $250k, (I ran out of $ for another). Flew back. When I saw my stats ticking, the happiness was max at the basic level (no buffs). The trip reset my happiness from 99999 to 1200. Nooo!!!
Happiness Reset
Started by PremoMerc [1998809] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 9
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 0
- Authority score
- 34 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 32 / 100
- Engagement score
- 43 / 100
I currently have the Ignorance is Bliss buff for 30 days. I maxed out my happiness and got a minor drug addiction. Flew to Switz to go to rehab and used 1 rehab for $250k, (I ran out of $ for another). Flew back. When I saw my stats ticking, the happiness was max at the basic level (no buffs). The trip reset my happiness from 99999 to 1200. Nooo!!!
How long ago did you rehab? Chedburn fixed this about 6 hours ago
It was around 0030-0100. It was fairly quick. As soon as I got there, I bought some flowers and then did the rehab and then flew back.
This shouldn't be an issue for future rehabs, but you'll need to build up your happy again, sorry!
Thanks
Still having issues. I just got back from Switzerland after doing Rehab two times and then popped another Ecstacy and I over dosed.
OD's are random.
I must have really really bad luck then. Daaaaaymn.
Yup