Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Stock forecast

Started by Glimph [1950707] on in Questions & Answers.

4 replies · 124 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 5 / 5 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
5
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
4
Authority score
43 / 100
Historical score
16 / 100
Story score
28 / 100
Engagement score
47 / 100
Glimph [1950707]

Just a question to ask if the forecast on stocks is accurate or not.

Bonus questions:
I've noticed WSSB stocks are falling, do you think this is this player induced or external to players? I see the benefit block as being quite a "must-have" for all who haven't finished their education, am I wrong?
HandsomePants [1897243]

I think it's related to demand decreasing, like you'd expect. There are 3 billion shares on the market atm, so while you see it as a must-have it seems many people don't want to spend the $250mill+ it now costs. The market is also limited because large factions can just own one or two blocks and pass them around internally.

I bet it will follow it's current Poor forecast and fall a bit until someone with a bunch of money thinks it's low enough, maybe $150/share or something, then they'll buy all the available shares and re-list them when it rises again, which it will do when there are 0 shares available. Thus the wheel of the Torn stock market turns.
No_yolo_plz [1889385]

I give forecasts 90% accuracy. Most of the time prices follow the forecast, good = price up and poor = price down. There are times though when good forecasts have a price decrease and vice versa but these are quite rare in my Torn lifetime.