İ have a problem.I joined this faction.But l really regret it.I Wanted to leave but I can't because we are trying to blackmail someone,which isn't my business.Is there an other way to leave a faction?
I need help
Started by Burnice [2007428] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 7
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 58 / 100
- Historical score
- 16 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 51 / 100
Most-liked replies
İ have a problem.I joined this faction.But l really regret it.I Wanted to leave but I can't because we are trying to blackmail someone,which isn't my business.Is there an other way to leave a faction?
You can quit the faction at any time you wish - just cancel the organised crime and leave.
Step 1: my faction - crimes - details - cancel crime
Step 2: my faction - quit faction
Click on Organised Crimes, and Cancel the blackmail you are selected for. Then you should be good to leave.
Perhaps OP is in a faction that is ACTUALLY blackmailing someone?
Perhaps the faction IS blackmailing OP?
DEAR GAWD... WHERE'S MY TIN HAT!!!
All factions do OC and blackmail is easiest so ur most likely going to have it in any faction
Lol. This is like super cute or something. Sniff, I can't leave because we're blackmailing someone. dawww.