It's not letting me load the high low game. I'm needing to play it for a mission for duke. I do have screenshot pic if u need it
high-low won't load
Started by namessuck [460423] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 13 / 13 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 13
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 56 / 100
- Historical score
- 33 / 100
- Story score
- 37 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
Most-liked replies
- bogie [148747] Admin
· 1 likes ·
I had this same issue on a windows phone xD it tries to load then just gives up Found a solution though, bought myself an android...
It's not letting me load the high low game. I'm needing to play it for a mission for duke. I do have screenshot pic if u need it
I'm on a Windows phone is that why can't load it maybe?
What phone, OS and browser version are you using?
I have windows 8.1 phone using ie browser
What windows phone please? Make and model?
Windows 8.1 Nokia Lumia 635
I'll pass to toshykazu to look in to
Ok thank you very much
I need a Windows Phone in order to debug it, I hope to get one soon.
Please test it, I got it working on a windows phone.
Unfortunately load time is huge, didn't expect it to take x10 times in comparison to any other devise.
I had this same issue on a windows phone xD it tries to load then just gives up
Found a solution though, bought myself an android...
can you update us on the status of your bug, please?
no update,
closed.