I permenantly have 4* on how effective I am even though I take no drugs login 3x a day at least and my happiness is always full and I meet all min job stats why is that?
Job effeciency
Started by NobbyButcher [1991093] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 6
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 43 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 48 / 100
I permenantly have 4* on how effective I am even though I take no drugs login 3x a day at least and my happiness is always full and I meet all min job stats why is that?
Sometimes it takes around a week to get 5 bolts, probably because your work stats are only just over the requirement.
Seems strange, when I first started my company I recorded everything, every employee stat and efficiency each day. I did that for a few months. I can't remember anyone ever meeting the primary and secondary stats that wasn't 5* unless they went inactive or used too many drugs. Even before I completed my business classes I've had people hit 5* before their primary stat was the minimum because their secondary was higher than the minimum.
I haven't even bothered checking my efficiency for a while. I always keep my addiction from going past -5%, just because of the possibility of education kick, but I've been taking 3+ Xanax a day lately. It helps tremendously to be in a flower shop, but just make sure you're rehabing regularly. Drugs are not a problem.
Also, "permanently" is probably the wrong word to be using when you're ~110 days old...
I take my addiction all the way to 7 or 8% because I like to live life on the edge :)
OT: Just give it some time. Wait a week and see if there's any changes. Then again, if your company boss isn't bugging you about it I'm surprised you'd even bother worrying. As long as the company boss is happy, do as you wish in my opinion.
Are your job stats high enough for the role? seems the most likely reason for 4* I think it's 2k end 1k Man (can't be arsed to check)