Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

ended

Started by MrsTook [2009198] on in Fun & Games.

13 replies · 113 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
14
Discussion span
→
People posting
13
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
19 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
43 / 100
Engagement score
55 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

hot_babe [1682034] ×1 SAMEE__KHAN [1874390] ×1 Kurtisio [2004931] ×1 undead_king1 [2009502] ×1

BlackStorm [85543]

My only question to you is: What's a 'screenshit"?

"3) You are entitled to refund upto 2 parcels if they are shitty (DO NOT ATTEMPT TO SCAM ME AS I HAVE A SCREENSHOT OF PARCELS AND I KNOW WHATS IN THEM AND I WILL TAKE SCREENSHITS AFTER EACH TRADE SO I KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE GOT)"