Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Your Archenemies in the Game and Why

Started by MarlonBrando [1337797] on in Graveyard.

47 replies · 639 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 48 / 48 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
48
Discussion span
→
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
21 / 100
Story score
64 / 100
Engagement score
75 / 100

People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.

Most-liked replies

Mentioned in this thread

MarlonBrando [1337797] ×1

Tempest [1867527] Wiki Contributor

I don't have any archenemy.

It is a game after all. if i am not enjoying it, i won't play it.

There are some people on my blacklist(7), most of them have been put there for being annoying
MarlonBrando [1337797]
So far JFA as a faction has lost over 13,000+ karma, AOW has lost a total of 1,800+ karma, they never learn...

Reported on another thread as spam by JFA across all my threads, definition below for internet noobs, enough said :

TL;DR:
This one pretty much speaks for itself once you know what it stands for: Too Long; Didn't Read. Seen often on other online communities, it indicates a summary of a preceding text. In other words, if you see a long thread posting that you don't feel like reading, or that you would like to know ahead of time whether it's going to be worth reading, look for a TL;DR toward the end (often in bold) where you'll be able to get the point by reading a condensed version. Try learning to read.
Mo-Sigma [1675373]

I would post my story here but I've been warned before not to talk about others in the forum. It's not worth the risk. Besides, I already told my therapist my story and have learned to stay away from my triggers
RonBurgundy [71545]

We wouldn't call you our arch enemy, if it's any consolation.

Does the rod consider the fly an enemy or a threat before it is brought to bear upon it? No. The rod merely destroys the fly, without even needing a thought or strategy, because the rod is superior. Now being out-smarted by the rod, that's a real shame.

Maybe your arch enemy is just inanimate objects and your own inability to avoid the forums?

Buzz on, little fly.
Franky [1529693]

This is a game. I have no one on my blacklist, even if they have buy mugged me. Theoretically then I should have no one on my friends list, but that's not the case. I have good friends on here xD
SickLoveStoRy [555013]

I don't have one either. this whole thread is pointless. who gives a crap about karma. being in a decent faction with other people is where it's at. not trapped in a one man faction all alone.