Just a question I had in my mind.I'm following Hank's guide to level 15 and I'm leaving those targets on the streets.But my leveling process seems to have slowed down.Because I kill the same 3-4 targets.
Do you gain less exp from targets you already kill
Started by Burnice [2007428] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 2 / 2 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 2
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 41 / 100
- Historical score
- 14 / 100
- Story score
- 22 / 100
- Engagement score
- 36 / 100
Just a question I had in my mind.I'm following Hank's guide to level 15 and I'm leaving those targets on the streets.But my leveling process seems to have slowed down.Because I kill the same 3-4 targets.
You have probably slowed down because you need more experience for each new level. The experience gained can still be the same.