Whats your thoughts on this 1 guys
Smith v canelo
Started by paddybhoy1 [1476472] Helper on in Sports.
About this thread
Posts archived: 10 / 10 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 10
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 24 / 100
- Historical score
- 21 / 100
- Story score
- 26 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
Whats your thoughts on this 1 guys
It's not footy, you're in the wrong thread. Maybe try hobbies?
I have no idea who either of them are is it boxing?
It is boxing yes
Gonna be underwhelming, I feel that Floyd was the last golden boy in boxing, the great talent is going to MMA at this point, more money to be made there generally.
Until a dominant boxer shows up again that I want to see, I will have to maintain that attitude, the old days of massive haymakers are gone, the new boxing is about tactics and not wasting any energy, which isn't that exciting to watch if you don't enjoy a strategic fight.
Why would the entire sports thread be about soccer?
Cant argue with your points mate
Just hope it can be an interesting fight
Maybe lead to ggg v canelo
And brook v khan
LOL, more down rates, please. I want to be the player that took the longest time while posting a lot, to get to 1k karma.
There you go glad to help
Would you watch Floyd v Connor if he un-retired?
I suspect it won't happen, but it could be interesting.
Yeah id watch that would be good to see floyd getting beat