8 replies · 82 views · thread synced · 7 days ago
· View on torn.com
About this thread
Posts archived:9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
7
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
57 / 100
Historical score
32 / 100
Story score
41 / 100
Engagement score
51 / 100
Most-liked replies
aurel1[1046304]Admin
· 3 likes · All maxlife and rank issues should be solved now, please write, if you still have any problems.
Mary_Dragora[1893929]
· 2 likes · I think I have a similar problem with the leveling and lack of life increase. I clicked the level up button and got a 505 error message. I refreshed the page and it returned to the home screen still only …
I think I have a similar problem with the leveling and lack of life increase. I clicked the level up button and got a 505 error message. I refreshed the page and it returned to the home screen still only 750 full life when it should be 810. I have 4 green bar merits on my Life Points.
I've just upgraded my level from 17 to 36 after holding for two years. But my life and my rank have not been upgraded. I did receive a 550 error each time I upgraded my level.