Basically, yesterday around 4 pm EST my chat's just disappeared. No new player chat, no global, not even PMs. None. And PMs won't even open when I select the option to. I saw a post saying to wait 12 hours, and I have wait around 23 hours and still, my chats have not returned. Could anybody help?
Chat Missing
Started by SirPizzaRolls [2020936] on in Bugs & Issues.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 2
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 33 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 30 / 100
- Engagement score
- 33 / 100
Basically, yesterday around 4 pm EST my chat's just disappeared. No new player chat, no global, not even PMs. None. And PMs won't even open when I select the option to. I saw a post saying to wait 12 hours, and I have wait around 23 hours and still, my chats have not returned. Could anybody help?
Do the usual.
Clear cache / temp files, cookies, reboot, try a different browser.... bla bla
Weird. The second time I cleared my cache it worked. Thanks I guess lol