How much strength can I expect from 4160 army points? Or what is the conversion rate per point
Army points conversion rate
Started by My-Name-Jeff [1639649] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 12 / 12 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 12
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 10
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 44 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 56 / 100
How much strength can I expect from 4160 army points? Or what is the conversion rate per point
I just happened to look this up earlier:
https://www.torn.com/forums.php?p=threads&f=61&t=15909122&b=0&a=0&start=0&to=15917764
Answer depends on your what your strength is currently and strength is less effective than defence apparently.
Mentions: Army Guide: FAQ's inside
It depends on your base strength. You would probably be better off using them on def though, but check the Army Guide for all details, you'll find it somewhere on the guides forum.
You just reminded my Army points I left.
I think I had like 1.5K left
R+ for reminding me
Since I see you have the 1 m strength merit I'm gonna assume that's your main stat and if so I would suggest putting those points in defense. You'll get a much better gain from it and you'll have more than just strength to fight with. If you absolutely don't want to listen to that though then just use the link that was posted above and compare how much gain others has made with their points. But in general it considers what you start out with and how many points you use.
defense>strength for army point
Depends on what your defence is, but I'd encourage splitting the points between the two - maybe 1.6k on strength and 3k on defence?
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=61&t=15909122&b=0&a=0
Strength: 2,793,499.8238 +8%
Defense: 2,631,684.0432 +11%
Current str and def, based on the advice I'll use them on def and when I can I'll update the thread linked above for gains and amount per point etc.
Thanks for the help lads
i think happiness also impacts what happens...i say this because i used the perk "roid rage" with and without happiness with some noticeable difference.
Go to Tutorials and Guides section it will provide you with much help.