Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Refill confirmation

Started by stoag [2014842] on in Suggestions.

2 replies · 29 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
3
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
5
Authority score
25 / 100
Historical score
19 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
stoag [2014842]

I think there should be a confirmation request when a new player refill is used. A box pops up right underneath the missions button any time energy or nerve is low. It's too easy to accidentally use them and there's no way to get them back afterwards.
Winged_Cougar [1993598]

This also applies to refills for long periods of inactivity. I've heard you usually get your first one around a week of being offline, but I have no empirical evidence to say for sure.