Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Nope

Started by techsupportuk [2023412] on in Graveyard.

8 replies · 59 views · thread synced · 11 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 9 / 9 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
9
Discussion span
→
People posting
9
Likes on archived posts
4
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
2
Authority score
39 / 100
Historical score
28 / 100
Story score
44 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100

Most-liked replies

bogie [148747] Admin Staff

Are you sure? I called and was apparently the 1 millionth customer, I won a free yacht, I gave them my card details so that they can make sure my credit line is ok first and soon I'll have a brand new yacht!

Who's the sucker now?!