I've recently become a general and I wonder how to make the most out of training. Does accumulating a lot of job points give me a bonus or it doesn't matter? Also, do I need to increase my happy in order to increase even more the points I get?
Army Training
Started by KRNG3 [1977310] on in General Discussion.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 48 / 100
- Historical score
- 19 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 41 / 100
I've recently become a general and I wonder how to make the most out of training. Does accumulating a lot of job points give me a bonus or it doesn't matter? Also, do I need to increase my happy in order to increase even more the points I get?
You should accumulate a large amount of points and spend them on defense. I can't remember the exact amount but I went from about 20k def to nearly a million with 1k points. The more you use, the more you gain - I believe there is some sort of multiplier for more points.
Happy doesn't affect gains from army points afaik.
Mentions: Army Guide: FAQ's inside