Where do i get a licence
Licence
Started by jakeyboii14562 [2024330] on in Racing.
About this thread
Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 6
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 5
- Likes on archived posts
- 4
- Authority score
- 35 / 100
- Historical score
- 22 / 100
- Story score
- 36 / 100
- Engagement score
- 47 / 100
Where do i get a licence
You need to obtain 50 Points, and then go to the Points Building via the City. Cash in the 50 points for the Driver's Licence!
Good luck and Happy Racing!
Once you get your license, I highly recommend spending some time reading up on good strategies here. There are several good guides with lots of great information. Spending a little time up front can save you a lot of time and headache down the road.
Either way - good luck and enjoy.
Is it true that you can race without a license? I saw someone state that you can race in the Official Races to gain points so you can buy the Racing License so you can race in other stuff besides the Official. If you are able to race in the Official Races without a license, where do I even go to do so?
I'm pretty sure that you can't race without a license, at least that I've ever heard.
The points you buy your license with are the same points you get from a donator pack, and use to refill your energy bar. Official races earn you racing points (if you're in the top 3), which you use to upgrade your cars. Unfortunately, they aren't exchangeable.
Yeah, I basically just subscribed and to the points to race. Thanks for the help!