Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

30 e consumed during an attack

Started by Charbon [14922] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 88 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
4
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
55 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
43 / 100
Charbon [14922]

at around 23:10 TCT on monday, october 24th, I made an attack just before my energy bar replenished to 150. the DoctorN app notified me that I had full e but when I finished the attack, I only had 120e instead of 125 e. This could be a possible bug.
Marc [24377]

Yep, looks like you didn't get the energy tick here correctly:
1130346296149222016-10-24 23:10:01Energy145120-25/loader2.php?sid=innerAttackContent&step=startFight&user2ID=1772002&rfcv=3112361807
1130343813149222016-10-24 23:06:59Energy170145-25/loader2.php?sid=innerAttackContent&step=startFight&user2ID=1589210&rfcv=7434939539
Passing to aurel1