Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

bye bye NabeeL!

Started by Mikagami [1638168] on in Graveyard.

15 replies · 358 views · thread synced · 10 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 16 / 16 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
16
Discussion span
→
People posting
15
Likes on archived posts
14
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
30 / 100
Story score
53 / 100
Engagement score
61 / 100

Most-liked replies

Noah [1309544]

I simply do not feel anything, since i don't have anything related to that person other than curiosity of not knowing who the heck is NabeeL?
manic [1554958]

I'm more upset with the fish & chip supper I got rid of this morning...

Which is ironically what I feel about this thread.


Ali [1445620]

You spelt his name wrong after a recent issue with his name being stolen the last letter is a capital i and you are a few days late with your farewell, he was fedded ?2 days ago at least.



bogie [148747] Admin Staff

I am impressed as to how someone can be that much of a douche to be so universally hated in such a short space of time...
Collete [1389080]

mass bountier

He paid someone to bounty me for bountying his wife and I beat the shit out the person he hired and he bought all the bounties on me off so he wasnt all that bad :P
JussiJernkuuk [1874922]

Many will miss him too, he paid a lot for revives and to the goons he hired. And many of those he bountied enjoyed a a lot of free defends. He will probably restart and should be fairly easy to spot, he enjoys the limelight too much to keep a low profile.
RX8 [1798198]

Had no problems with him either. Has always been straight up with me, fair payments as well whenever I did something for him. To me he looked like a stand up guy.