Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bad Poker Split

Started by s0ldierGurl [577807] on in Bugs & Issues.

7 replies · 50 views · thread synced · 6 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 8 / 8 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
8
Discussion span
→
People posting
2
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
18 / 100
Story score
31 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100

Mentioned in this thread

Marc [24377] ×1 The-Gamb1er [1031872] ×1

s0ldierGurl [577807]

So I was in a hand with 4 people, the guy who won the hand only had 19m left... He went all in, I raised his all in...

He won, I had the second best hand, it looks like he got my split and I got his...

I took a screen shot, which I will post