I noticed that my nnb suddenly went from 40nnb to 35... I only do warehouse arsons and barely red. What happened?
Nnb loss?
Started by Jyu_Viole_Grace [1958465] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 33 / 33 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 33
- Discussion span
- →
- Authority score
- 68 / 100
- Historical score
- 34 / 100
- Story score
- 41 / 100
- Engagement score
- 72 / 100
People posting, likes and official posts are not counted for this thread yet: on threads longer than one page they come from a periodic pass over the archive, which has not covered it.
Most-liked replies
- Chigurh [1765291]
· 5 likes ·
Because OP went from 40 to 35 nnb? If getting hosped now damages the NNB so much that it outweights the CE you gain from Arson, I think we're in deep sh*t. Why would they change that all of a … - David [132845]
· 5 likes ·
I'm glad I don't need to do arsons for merits anymore, but recently I noticed I'm getting more blue when doing GTA 1. I used to get green about 60% of the time. Maybe just my own sense of paranoia, … - bogie [148747] Admin
· 2 likes ·
This is my hope too, we're likely just jumping to conclusions or OP isn't providing a crucial piece of information.
I noticed that my nnb suddenly went from 40nnb to 35... I only do warehouse arsons and barely red. What happened?
Did you do any failed busts? Or did other crimes n failed a few times maybe?
Reds on warehouse does hurt the nb a bit. I stuck to safe crimes for the most part after 40 nnb unless i need some merits other than drug ones.
EDIT-- *waits for bogie to roll in with the detailed answer* xD
Failed OC maybe?
edit. Looked at stats. Jailed once. No idea.
A few things spring to mind:
A) Merit reset if you had upgrades in nerve.
B) Left company job which had a passive nerve boost - but you would have had to have an increase to your NNB in between the time you left the company job and the time you noticed the lower nerve
C) Failed OC - this would have to happen pretty soon after your NNB increased to 40 in order for the OC fail to drop it back down to 35.
Can't think of anything else given that the last jailing was a month ago.
Some clarifications:
I've been at 40 nnb for around 2 months with no problem with over 2500 arsons done. I haven't busted anyone nor done any merit reset/OC or left a company job. I usually red on warehouse arsons once maybe every 30 times...
Changed factions? can't see atm traveling
Please God tell me that Ched didn't "tweak" CE gain/loss without an Announcement the way he did Busting last week.
With no jailings since September, if you really were a 40 previously I can't imagine what happened. Not doubting you just not sure what else it could be. 2600 successful Arsons and not much else should put you squarely in that 40 range too. Very odd.
I wonder if hospitalising XP losses were changed
... how so?
What's the difference between OC jail and OC Hosp?
Most people think it's the same as for normal jail and hosp. A large amount of ce lost if you are jailed, very little if you are hosped.
Thanks, wasn't sure if there was any loss from OC Hosp, but it's a different class than regular crimes.
Because OP went from 40 to 35 nnb?
If getting hosped now damages the NNB so much that it outweights the CE you gain from Arson, I think we're in deep sh*t. Why would they change that all of a sudden, and screw up thousands of nerve bars?
We need to have this confirmed.
Oh dear, I thought he meant hospitalizations from attacking. My bad. I was wondering why someone would bring up slmething so irrelevant. :P
Yeah if I had a 60+ or especially if I was bogie or Rosie or any mega buster I would just stop clicking crimes immediately pending some clarification. *shivers*
try bug section, because for all I read it not make any sense, unless Ched F..ked up arson crimes with new huge CE loss.
This is the best advice, please do this OP
Im scared...:()
This is scary, I wonder, maybe 10nnb is next...