Can't access chat, city links won't change I've put ages into this game what's going on
Wtf
Started by AlphaBeater [2002338] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 4
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 4
- Likes on archived posts
- 1
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 25 / 100
- Engagement score
- 45 / 100
Can't access chat, city links won't change I've put ages into this game what's going on
ages?
Oh, you mean you didn't beat the game in 2 days and move on to the next game?
I don't know, try the usual stuff, hard refresh, clear cache's/history/cookies, log out and lag back in......
I would further suggest to try a different browser if the above did not work and if still failing go onto the bugs and issues section and post there in case its something a staff member can fix for you.
If your chat is not visible at the bottom of the screen, all you can do is try clearing browsing data, cache/cookies. That is a known issue. If the suggested methods don't work, all you can do is wait for them to return I believe.
What do you mean City links won't change?