Hello all,
almost 10 days still dont get any good news from TCC and GRN BB. It is by random right? maybe I still unlucky.. haha.. anyone have facing this also?
[image: imageshack.com]
pfff... been waiting for months to get anything from Big Al's
It's random already!
I got my TCC-BB 321 days ago and these are the dividends i got since then:
19-01: $3,669,277
28-01: $3,833,868
05-04: $3,106,212
14-05: $3,887,478
08-06: $3,488,165
11-06: $3,406,261
27-06: $3,093,547
16-08: $3,776,531
Last payment was 3 months ago, so nothing to worry about if you have not received anything after 10 days.
the average payout for dividends is once in 3 months. Drug packs and FHC benefits are better investments at earlier stages. You should only buy dividend stocks when you already have the above mentioned stocks.
I see.. thanks for advise.. 3month too long, probably cayman island would be better if we keep the dividend BB.
I follow you advise, buy SYM first, looking forward for FHC when have money.. hehe.. :(
what about others (IOU, LSC, GRN, TCC) worth to keep or sell?
Here's what I think you should do.
Sell all those stocks and max your bank i.e. 2bn in Bank for 2 months. You could get over 300m profit in 60 days (5m per day). I would highly advise you to max the bank interest by using merits for better interest.
Once you have saved 2bn in bank, try to save money to FHG benefit block which gives FHC coupon almost once a week which you could sell for 14m. Next should be SYM for drug packs.
I hope that helps.
it really help.. I'am going to sell or trade the IOU, GRN & TCC with FHG plus i will add some more money if someone wants it.. hope that works..
lets pray.. :)