As stated in the title, what the Ecstasy overdose rate? Couldn't seem to find it on the forums.
Ecstasy overdose rate?
Started by Thxs4allthefish [1911568] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 14 / 14 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 14
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 7
- Likes on archived posts
- 12
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 3
- Authority score
- 67 / 100
- Historical score
- 30 / 100
- Story score
- 35 / 100
- Engagement score
- 63 / 100
Most-liked replies
As stated in the title, what the Ecstasy overdose rate? Couldn't seem to find it on the forums.
Mentions: Drugs Guide
Seems only to contain Xanax overdose rate, because most people are worried about that, but how about the Ecstasy? Also what are the consequence for overdosing on Ecstasy?
Double post
OD rate is somewhere around 4%, definitely higher than Xanax. Educated guess from looking at the top 10 Ecstasy users in Tornstats player graphs.
OD removes all Energy and Happiness but I don't think gives any Hospital time, according to Wiki and my own fuzzy memory.
Holy crap triple post. Dammit mobile! You can't triple stamp a double stamp!
Thanks, hope I don't overdose on this one, it will be a shame. 10m+ gone to waste.
My guide is obsolete and graved...
Youre obsolete...
Havent u heard about that harley guy?[:sick:]
We call him bogie-lite
I would say around 5%. I used a lot of ecstasy when I was new as I was a cheap bastard, and if I remember correctly my od rate was around 5% at that time. When I switched to xanax it went down slowly to around 3%.
My od rate compared to bogie's is a pretty good illustration:
[image: i.gyazo.com]
Poor man's bogie...
Budget bogie?
5% sounds about right.