I don't like or approve of any type of scamming is all I was saying !!!!!!!!!!!!
Account Scammers
Started by Nova [1570883] on in General Discussion.
Posts archived: 82 / 82 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
I don't like or approve of any type of scamming is all I was saying !!!!!!!!!!!!
That made me laugh.
Its a lot of people as well. Just by looking at the forums you dont need to look very hard to find lots of evidence of stupidity. so many sheep led by blind sheppards.
This stupidity will be evident in other places as well ie the chats and mails and irc.
Everybody needs to think before they do anything in this game. Every multi and his dog has been scammed every multi and his dog has been 'hacked' every multi and his dog needs a baby sitter :P
I wish I was special enough for someone to try and scam me... Excellent read!
check out what I just received the mail...... good stuff ehhh?
not even anonymous, solid!
[image: pageshot.net]
Maybe he's just trying to role play with you?
true you think they woulda done that by now with all the cases of it.
Mentions: Player [2031316]
http://www.torn.com/profiles.php?XID=2031697
dcedwards: Hi arnatt
Arnatt: Hi
dcedwards: Mmsan is looking for you on irc
dcedwards: War soon
dcedwards: Vs JFK
Arnatt: Want report? Or
dcedwards: 6.91 years old in TC. Over 30 yrs in RL, so i addicted RL than TC.
dcedwards: Hi arnatt
Arnatt: Hi
dcedwards: Mmsan is looking for you on irc
dcedwards: War soon
dcedwards: Vs JFK
Arnatt: Want report? Or
dcedwards: 6.91 years old in TC. Over 30 yrs in RL, so i addicted RL than TC.
Mentions: dcedwards [2031697]
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: I heard you want to transfer money abroad?
Hitman0500: 37 million dollers
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: From where?
Hitman0500: do you want an email with the information friend?
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: Sure
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: [email removed]
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: Hello?
User has blocked you.
THXS4ALLTHEFISH sent $1 to Hitman0500 with the message:
Why is the deal off?
I think the email address scared the poor fellow off, is there a way we can get a hold on his email address?
Hitman0500: 37 million dollers
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: From where?
Hitman0500: do you want an email with the information friend?
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: Sure
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: [email removed]
THXS4ALLTHEFISH: Hello?
User has blocked you.
THXS4ALLTHEFISH sent $1 to Hitman0500 with the message:
Why is the deal off?
I think the email address scared the poor fellow off, is there a way we can get a hold on his email address?
Mentions: Hitman0500: [2031316] · Thxs4allthefish [1911568]
I was about to ask who the f**k is rundolph and does Mrs. Clause know about this betrayal?!
When calling someone a retard (which is flamming shame on you fake RPG) you should try to spell check so that you don't end up looking like the retard.
That's just my two cents.
Milk out
#MilkMovement
I had the exact same thing happen to me on IRC, when I was in MnC as well. He also pretended to be Myhedin.
Hahahahaa u noob cakes.. I love scamming u all. Just keep on changing emails I'll be happy
And hi Joshua (bogie) hows ur new job.
The old staff0rs retired.yay
If it is the same guy this guy took my spouse name and tried to get me to send stuff, also heard he took my name and done it to him, we never felt for it ave course but people do. This was a while ago mind but a few ppl have send out newsies warning people that this is back
Rating down every post and creating a new acct to talk nonsense
Hopefully they will fed your main acct
grats on the new job bogie
I have never had an attempt like this. :(
because people know you are poor and not worth scamming :)
go back to fed chibs