Hi!
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm currently reading Ugly Energy. I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong "Increases maximum energy and energy refills by 100 for 31 days". My energy bar has increased by 100; however I still only get 1 energy refill per day.
You are currently reading Ugly Energy
Increases maximum energy and energy refills by 100 for 31 days
29 days, 16 hours, 21 minutes and 2 seconds
Thank you
I'm not sure if this is a bug, but I'm currently reading Ugly Energy. I'm not sure if I'm reading this wrong "Increases maximum energy and energy refills by 100 for 31 days". My energy bar has increased by 100; however I still only get 1 energy refill per day.
You are currently reading Ugly Energy
Increases maximum energy and energy refills by 100 for 31 days
29 days, 16 hours, 21 minutes and 2 seconds
Thank you