I've recently been invited into a faction. I was thinking about joining, but when i tried to apply a message read "You have already sent an application to another faction". I have sent applications to factions in the past, but never had any luck. My guess is that I've applied to a faction with an inactive leader. Is there a way to fix this? if so what do i do?
Faction Application
Started by DaBoss317076 [2027550] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 3 / 3 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 3
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 3
- Likes on archived posts
- 2
- Authority score
- 42 / 100
- Historical score
- 15 / 100
- Story score
- 27 / 100
- Engagement score
- 42 / 100
I've recently been invited into a faction. I was thinking about joining, but when i tried to apply a message read "You have already sent an application to another faction". I have sent applications to factions in the past, but never had any luck. My guess is that I've applied to a faction with an inactive leader. Is there a way to fix this? if so what do i do?
Help me with my dues I need 3 mill
Click preferences (the little gear icon at the top) then management then faction. You can cancel an application from there