within the next 13 minutes I will randomly give away $460m to a random person that posts on this thread. Must be a donator.
About this thread
Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 15
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 14
- Likes on archived posts
- 3
- Posts by staff, officers and moderators
- 1
- Authority score
- 39 / 100
- Historical score
- 18 / 100
- Story score
- 47 / 100
- Engagement score
- 53 / 100
Mentioned in this thread
Denial [23995] ×1
within the next 13 minutes I will randomly give away $460m to a random person that posts on this thread. Must be a donator.
Why, hello there... That is very generous of you :3
me plz :D
Teehee
Due to activity shortage I will simply post a large bounty on someone. Delete.
Mentions: Denial [23995]
lol
Hot damn I won't complain
Me please!
woah! what's the occassion? why the generosity?
[image: pbs.twimg.com]
edit: still would love the money hehe
pick me!
rated+
This done? If not let me get some of that
See the fifth post in this thread. It is done.
Closed by request.