Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

message missions

Started by -Marcie- [1985535] on in Questions & Answers.

6 replies · 116 views · thread synced · 7 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
5
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
65 / 100
Historical score
31 / 100
Story score
29 / 100
Engagement score
49 / 100

Most-liked replies

Cursed [1901987]

there is a minimum message length required, so the easiest way to do this is to copy and paste the mission text into a message to the target
Lonestar [1151936]

I just hit my keyboard randomly for a bit inserting any required word a time or two.

If any players return and see some of the crap I have sent they will wonder what the hell I'm on lol