Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

roulette bug

Started by raintrain [259880] on in Bugs & Issues.

3 replies · 33 views · thread synced · 5 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 4 / 4 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
4
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Posts by staff, officers and moderators
1
Authority score
54 / 100
Historical score
26 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
35 / 100
raintrain [259880]

: A couple of days ago I was playing some roulette. While making 10 mil bets I noticed the roulette wheel going fairly slow, when the wheel stopped I should have won but instead my money was all gone. Is there any chance you can take a look into it (my roulette spinning history that is)? It feels wrong, like a bug somehow... Kind Regards 30-12-201
raintrain [259880]

Yes I did, it showed my loss but once again, the wheel seemed bugged. It started running really slow, I thought I should have won but it said it was a loss. Is there any way you can check the specific spin?
aurel1 [1046304] Admin Staff

'Last spins' results are always correct. Wheel is just an animation. In 'last spins' you can see the result of your actual request to the server, and in that case everything seems fine.