Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Search bar

Started by Weeman [506086] on in Bugs & Issues.

5 replies · 63 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
34 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
32 / 100
Engagement score
41 / 100
Weeman [506086]

When you type in a username/ID or a faction name or anything, it gives you the options, but none is clickable and they don't redirect you to the profile/faction.



Using Chrome, tried on IE and on mobile, same issue.
Weeman [506086]

No, I can search within every category, it's just when I search for a name like Kate, it gives me all the names with "Kate" in them and their id's. Previously, I can just click on that name and would link me to your profile. Now I actually have to press Enter on my Keyboard and it will take me to the search page with everyone that has the letters kate in their name.