I just took some ecstacy and overdosed without having an addiction in the first place. I looked to see if I had an addiction after I'd overdosed and realized I had no addiction. HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE.
Ecstacy overdose
Started by si1234 [1971882] on in Questions & Answers.
About this thread
Posts archived: 11 / 11 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.
- Archived posts
- 11
- Discussion span
- →
- People posting
- 9
- Likes on archived posts
- 10
- Authority score
- 59 / 100
- Historical score
- 17 / 100
- Story score
- 33 / 100
- Engagement score
- 58 / 100
I just took some ecstacy and overdosed without having an addiction in the first place. I looked to see if I had an addiction after I'd overdosed and realized I had no addiction. HOW ON EARTH IS THIS POSSIBLE.
it is addiction (brain icon) is become visible just when it reach 1%, and you can od after first drug you take. All possible here.
Overdose and addiction are 2 separate things here
every time you take a drug, there is chance od
addictuon level has no impact on an od
Xtc has a relatively high OD rate. RIP to your Happy since you can't yet travel to Switzerland for rehab.
I've certainly been there, but never before Level 15.
addiction doesn't affect OD chance
and OD only gives some addiction, you can see how much as soon as you have an addiction and watch the increase
Do you need a tissue? But no seriously use tissues to get back up to 20% happy.
OD is totally random. You're just unlucky
When I started playing, with no clue how Torn worked, I wasn't planning to take drugs. Eventually I made friends, and they convinced me I needed to use drugs to do well. (And they were right.)
The very first time I took a drug, I OD'd. You don't have to already have any addiction to OD. It's just random chance.
Long term, using drugs (ecstasy for happy when you're fairly new and xanax, forever, for the extra e) will pay off. Yes, the OD's suck, but the benefits greatly outweigh the downside.
Yeah I knew there was a random chance to OD i just thought after you OD'd you'd always have an addiction.
Addiction is invisible until you cross certain threshold
ohh ok