Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Need help.

Started by TasmanianDevil [2032015] on in Questions & Answers.

5 replies · 58 views · thread synced · 4 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 6 / 6 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
6
Discussion span
→
People posting
6
Likes on archived posts
0
Authority score
42 / 100
Historical score
15 / 100
Story score
24 / 100
Engagement score
40 / 100
Lonestar [1151936]

I need newbies to play nicely without scamming, spamming and having multiple accounts with which to spam me with but doubt I will get it. However, yes I do agree - you really do need help mate. Psychiatric help.

I had psychiatric help once. Can't remember what it was all about - I was too busy licking the doctors window.