Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

MAKING CUSTOMS $$$CHEAP$$$

Started by FaZe_Killer547 [2043312] on in Graphics.

6 replies · 110 views · thread synced · 12 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 7 / 7 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
7
Discussion span
→
People posting
3
Likes on archived posts
1
Authority score
18 / 100
Historical score
13 / 100
Story score
27 / 100
Engagement score
46 / 100
cl3ric0l [569400]

i was merely asking a question, trust me we get alot of "work" like that in here.besides how could i "hate" on your work ?....you havent shown us any!!
FaZe_Killer547 [2043312]

but the fact of the matter is you didn't even give it a chance you probably saw that I was a low lvl and automatically assumed that I was trying to scam people outta money
cl3ric0l [569400]

No I saw the way you worded it and asked a question. Nothing would please me more than you posting some really good work.