Iran just dropped the US dollar. We all know thats a big nono for middle eastern countries. Remember Iraq and Libya.... It didn't end well for them when they dropped it. The next few months will be interesting for sure.
Do you think the US will war with Iran? Obviously there is so much more things involved this time around. like Iran having allies and isn't as weak as Iraq and Libya. This has been on the cards for some time now. Iran has been making moves to drop the dollar since long before the travel bans were in place.
I don't want war to happen. Just thought id say that encase anyone took my title too serious.
Iran dropping the dollar is only bad for the globalists. **** the globalists, we Trump now.
It's been heating up for a while. That nuke deal Obama gave them was the start - because we knew if a republican president got in, that shit would go out the window. Trump is just itching to turn that country into glass and steal all their resources.
Don't you hate when someone posts something, but doesn't have any links to what they said and have to look to see if this is legit or something to stir up trouble?
Not really, because the internet exists and if you care enough to comment about something you should really have both the ability and discipline to find out information on your own, without being spoonfed.
Hey, if you want to say something, you can give a link (like you kindly did). This is why fake news is what it is afterall, right?
Nope not really.
If you cant use google its not my fault. This has been world news for a long time. I don't think id need to post a link for this as I would have thought anyone interested in the politics forum here would have already known about this.
If you pay attention on the forums - Hades is a respectable poster. He doesn't post bullshit. Now just chill out. I'm in a good mood today... be easy. I gave you your link that you so desperately craved... but don't disrespect my friend here for no reason other than you were too lazy to look it up and/or you haven't been paying attention to world news the last few days
No, fake news is what it is because people like you can't research a topic objectively on their own using a variety of sources and choose to simply accept the first link someone gives them as being factual and unbiased. Maybe 50 years ago, you would have had a legitimate argument since instant communication and information didn't exist.
What is your excuse today?
R+
Sigh I'm sorry I don't take the time to read everything someone posts, I don't follow anyone in particular. I didn't think that came off as aggressive, was trying to make it right to the point. As for not paying attention to world news, I have tried that and have seen so many one sided sources that I gave up on that shit mostly...can you blame me for not wanting to look up someones credibility when I don't know the person personally?
So many sources that the truth is lost in the mud of lies. Bias and bullshit makes me have to throw time out my life to both find the actual truth and see what is a reliable source...I mean, there's a forums post about how much Media has failed people if I recall...give me a second to get zee link.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=38&t=15987006&b=0&a=0 that's one, there's also another, but I didn't read the other one.
http://www.torn.com/forums.php#!p=threads&f=38&t=15991614&b=0&a=0 I haven't read it fully, but it starts out as relevent to my stance. I'll be reading this, so this may or may not be taken down later by myself.
Mentions:
Dear Mainstream Media... · Fake News
OMG. So if I posted a link you would probably do my head in about it anyway. Do yourself a favor and get off the politics forum and become an investigative journalist. Move to Iran and see what the **** is happening first hand. Maybe then you would be happy.
I didn't ask you to take what I said for fact. Go and figure that out for yourself. Anyway, Its not like I said Angela Merkel was secretly a transsexual sheep shagger. This is world ****in news dude.
You were very quick to judge that it was most likely bullshit without knowing him, so what's the difference? You could have easily taken his word for it.
Not like I have Yahoo opened on the other tab man, cut me some slack...it's not that much to get mad about is it? I questioned something...that's kinda what people (hopefully) do. If you gave a link, I'd see if it's credible or not (how much ads are on it, if it shows any bias, if it's from an individual or a group effort) and try to see if I could see if anything backs it up like if it has extensions of it's current info via other sources...
I didn't call bullshit, I questioned what I saw. I wouldn't just take his word for it if he said something I "wanted" to hear...I just made the observation that this individual didn't have a link from the get go, and said what any person would have to do afterwards.
Yahoo is is the CNN of the search engines.
Im not getting mad dude. I and others merely pulled you up on your little snide remark. You could have just asked me to post a link but instead tried to act the smart ass and it backfired. I don't really care where you look and get your news from man. That fact is Iran has been moving to drop the US dollar for a long time now.
Finding the truth, above all other things, SHOULD be worth your time.
[image: s29.postimg.org]
" Move to Iran and see what the **** is happening first hand". Yeah, you're REALLY chill bro...
And in my defence, some people are of a certain nature. Through I consider myself more of a dick from time to time, I wouldn't call myself a smart ass...that implies this is my field of expertise...