Skip to content
TORNLIFE More

Bounty Changes

Started by Clickbait [2026096] on in General Discussion.

14 replies · 283 views · thread synced · 9 days ago · View on torn.com
About this thread

Posts archived: 15 / 15 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch

Counted by TornLife from the archived posts.

Archived posts
15
Discussion span
→
People posting
7
Likes on archived posts
14
Authority score
51 / 100
Historical score
22 / 100
Story score
51 / 100
Engagement score
58 / 100

Most-liked replies

Harley [258120] Wiki Contributor

for all we know it's just sv trying to troll a future update, but even if so, I personally wouldn't mind the changes proposed.
PsycWard [1579270]

Oh man, you got me. I was like I wonder what this douche is going to say back and bam surprised me. Very cool stuff....
PsycWard [1579270]

haha I was responding to a troll but after staff removal I just looking like I was losing my shit. Well played staff.

Sorz OP I was annoyed by all the spamming.