If no one else finds this ugly, I can arrange for it to be changed.
Please fix stat alignment
Started by Ali [1445620] on in Bugs & Issues.
Posts archived: 75 / 75 posts (100%) · the total is Torn's reply count + the opening post at the last fetch
If no one else finds this ugly, I can arrange for it to be changed.
This is perfect!
It looks weird aligned to the right.
I find it ugly and weird
Yeah that seems harder to read aligned to the right. And ugly.
all iam going to say is number vaules:
100 is not meant to look the same or seem bigger then 1000
Just a slight modification to this... Eliminate the white space to the right of the stat, between the stat and the percent.
[image: i.gyazo.com]
I'm sure we can all read and all know, that 1000 is bigger then 100. I don't get how people would even look at the numbers and would think otherwise.
There really is no issue.
for me this not about how i read them like u said we can all read them correctly, its about how they show when u have alot bigger stats then say someone like your self. (number vaules)
The amount of bugs and questions about people 'losing thousands of stats' begs to differ...
I still would not see the issue if my stats were bigger. Do people really look at their stats that much, that this would bother them?
Its up to Chedburn in the end just like everything else, but this is a silly thing to have a problem about.
That's probably because of the decimal being removed.
This honestly looks the best, right aligned, beside the modifiers. Also having the dots fill in the whitespace.
Lots of people saying it's weird... Do you also align your spreadsheets' number columns to the left? They default to the right for a reason.
pls
Ched, pls
Maybe they do but this is not a spreadsheet.
With the numbers alighted to the right it would make it look odd against the other information above and below it.
I have a copy I made of my stats a week ago and how they looked on my home page now they are very different sorry I don't like :(
.
This looks fantastic!
I don't agree they look so much smaller :(